Thursday, February 4, 2010

POLL: TRUE OR FALSE: You cannot control how others act, but you can control how you react toward their...?

...actions? Typically speaking.POLL: TRUE OR FALSE: You cannot control how others act, but you can control how you react toward their...?
this i know is true, i also know at times it's very hard to not react, especially when there embaressing, rude, obnoxious and downright mean.i have an aunt thats like this and i truly avoid being with her at all costs.POLL: TRUE OR FALSE: You cannot control how others act, but you can control how you react toward their...?
True...I have to do something that under normal circumstances is difficult, but I have to bring my ex...and look like this is ok in front of my daughter....


So, I am in control of how I react, portray my feelings, and deal with the stress.


woo hoo.


I hate being a adult sometimes.
right i am always in control of my own actions. i cannot blame anyone for my misfortunes or mishaps. i choose not to be around folks that will take me out of character.
This is very true. I mean, if I don't like the way they act, I'm not gonna change anything by complaining so I might as well ignore them.
true
Very True statement! xox
True!
True.
That is so true,. v

No comments:

Post a Comment