Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does stopping birth control affect results of pregnancy tests, creating false positives?

I recently stopped taking birth control. I haven't started my period yet, took a pregnancy test twice and it came out positive both times. Wondering if it could be my hormone levels being messed up .....or if in fact I'm pregnant.Does stopping birth control affect results of pregnancy tests, creating false positives?
no such thing as a false positive


your pregnant


congratsDoes stopping birth control affect results of pregnancy tests, creating false positives?
Pregnancy tests test different hormones than the ones that are in birth control. Chances are, you're pregnant. To be sure, go to the doctor, they can do a more accurate test.
You're a male, aren't you?





Anyways, you're more likely to have a false negative than two false positives.





I don't think birth control can mess up your hormone levels that bad...to be safe, go to the doctor.
positive is positive no such thing as false positive. You are PREGNANT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment