Sunday, February 7, 2010

FileUpload Control of ASP.Net2 always shows HasFile=false. I dont know why?

Hello All,


I am using FileUpload which is in cell of table. I am selecting file from local drive but when I click on Submit Button it shows no file. That is HasFile=false always.





I have one Update Panel in my page but FileUpload Control is out side of UpdatePanel.





I am also want that Multiple Files and attach it from another form. Like yahoo file attachment process.





How can I do that.


Please help me.











FileUpload Control of ASP.Net2 always shows HasFile=false. I dont know why?
Do you have permission to upload to your local directory? Can you post your code? Here's what I've used in the past:








protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)


{


if (FileUpload1.HasFile)


{


FileUpload1.SaveAs(@';C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\鈥?+ FileUpload1.FileName);


Label1.Text = ';File Uploaded: '; + FileUpload1.FileName;


}


else


{


Label1.Text = ';No File Uploaded.';;


}


}





UPDATE:


Have you tried debugging? Have you added the asp.net user to the folder (ComputerName/ASPNET)?

No comments:

Post a Comment