Thursday, February 4, 2010

I m on probation and my boss makes false statements about company and future prospects. How can I control it?

Well, I m IT graduate and joined a small firm recently and on probation period. My boss makes false statements about his own efficiencies to impress, about the company, and about the future propects. These statements tease me alot and i m thinking to leave this Firm. Even they started 6 days a week instead of 5 as it was at the time of joining the comany without any compensation.


What you people suggest me to do? Leave this company or how to get controlled on myself. Job oppertunities in the market are enough but they need experienced people and i m just having a few months experience.


Please Help.I m on probation and my boss makes false statements about company and future prospects. How can I control it?
If you are having this much trouble after only a few months, I would say it is not a good fit for you. You may want to stick it out for at least six full months to look better on your resume, but you have to decide whether or not it's worth working for this boss. Good Luck!I m on probation and my boss makes false statements about company and future prospects. How can I control it?
Start looking else where while you keep this job. Move once you find something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment